Acting Workshop Module
- Actor warm-up
- Concentration techniques
- Pranayam & Breathing techniques
- Butoh (Movement & Drama)
- Facial warmup
- Vocal warmup
- Acting Games or techniques
- Acting techniques and methods
- Learn to use your body and voice for effective communication: The Actor’s tools
- Developing imagination and observation as a habit.
- How to improve your memory and creative thinking.
- Develop a confident attitude.
- Perform and practice solo and multiple actor scenes.
- Learn the technicalities of actor for camera and stage.
- Learn how to be more expressive with your emotions.
- How to audition for professional assignments.
- Develop your body and mind as an creative artist.
- Body language
- Mime (technique of suggesting action, character or emotion without words)
- Working on human senses
- Short act
Features of the workshop:
– It will be a good learning experience for the enthusiastic beginners as well as the participants having some knowledge about theatre and acting.
– It is curated and interactive; designed for the participants who wish to learn acting.
– It helps one to develop public speaking skills, willingness to work cooperatively, adaptability, flexibility, creativity and self- esteem.
– It makes to be receptive to comments and take them into consideration, become good listeners and learn to respect different point of views.
– It brings play, humor and laughter to learning; this improves motivation and reduces stress.